GOT ANY QUESTIONS?
Please use the form overleaf to contact us, or call us on the number below. We look forward to hearing from you.
From Dublin – to exit 9 (Naas North)
– Continue towards Naas town on R445.
– Turn left at traffic lights (adj. to Maxol Service Station) signposted Blessington on R410.
– Travel along this road for approx. 3km.
– Turn right for Punchestown at crossroads onto L2023.
– Pass Punchestown Racecourse on your left side.
– At crossroads turn right onto R411.
The Elms is located on the right hand side.
From Cork – M7 to exit 10 (Naas South)
– At roundabout take the 4th exit onto R445 (signposted Naas).
– At roundabout take the 1st exit onto R445.
– Take second exit at next roundabout, continue on R445.
– Turn right at first traffic lights onto South Ring Road R447.
– Go straight through 2 roundabouts.
– At 3rd roundabout take the 3rd exit onto R411 towards Punchestown.
-Continue on this road for approx. 2.5km.
The Elms is located on your left before the crossroads.