Lampe Berger – Antique Green Pyramid Berger Lamp
Only 1 left in stock
Introducing the Pyramid Berger Lamp from Lampe Berger. This timeless and trendy lamp is a reissue inspired by a successful model produced between 1946 and 1953. Its distinctive glass is adorned with an ancient green lacquer. Plus, it has a pewter cross frame mount that will give your ambiance a sophisticated touch. With its catalytic properties, it eliminates odours and purifies the air while providing a beautiful atmosphere.
Check out our full Fragrances collection.
Please note that fragile items are click and collect only. Click here for information about collection & delivery.
- Lampe Berger’s trendy, timeless catalytic lamp.
- An exact reissue of a successful model from the brand’s past, produced between 1946 and 1953.
- Pewter cross frame mount.
How to use your Lampe Berger:
- Fill up the lamp bottle with a Lampe Berger fragrance not more than 2/3 of the bottle level.
- Let the wick sit in the lamp with the stopper cap on. If it’s a first time use, let the wick soak for 20 minutes. Then remove the stopper cap.
- Light up the catalytic burner for 2-3 minutes. (The flame will be very large at the beginning but there is no smoke. The burner will get hot.)
- Blow the flame off the catalytic burner after 2-3 minutes.
- Let the fragrance diffuse for 30 -60 minutes. (Put the stopper on if you want to stop the lamp from diffusing.)