Your basket is currently empty!
Astoria – Custom Order
€453.00 – €6,135.00
Click here for information about collection & delivery.
- Frame: A traditional hard wood construction, pinned, screwed and glued.
- Arms: A contemporary profile arm, upholstered with foam.
- Feet: This model sits on unseen glides.
- Back: Large Chaise Sofas, Sofas and Combi Units have a Superloop sprung back covered with foam. Standard Chair and Swivel Cuddler have hand tensioned elastic webbing covered with foam.
- Seat: Traditional sinuous zig-zag springs covered with foam seat.
- Cushions: High quality Feather/Fibre seat interiors for luxury and superior comfort.
- Back Cushions: Feather filled bordered back cushions are supplied in zipped cases.
- Bolsters/Scatters: Feather filled bordered bolsters and scatters are supplied in zipped cases.
Caring for your Sofa
To keep your Whitemeadow sofa looking it’s best, vacuum your upholstery using a soft brush attachment once a week. This can help reduce fabric wear and fading caused by the build-up of dust and dirt. All cushions should be dressed daily and frequently switch the positions to ensure even wear. Simply wipe clean the feet with a cloth but don’t use spray polishes or solvent cleaners as these can cause damage to the wood and any overspray can damage adjoining fabric.
Caring for your Cushions
Frequently changing the position of your cushions will ensure even wear. Feather and fibre seat and back cushions need to be plumped on a regular basis. Foam cushions don’t require the same level of maintenance as they keep their shape for longer, however, plump periodically to stimulate the foam. The below video shows you how to do this.