The Tribecca Small Sofa – Display Model
Only 1 left in stock
- Frame: Seasonal Hardwood carefully selected from traceable and sustainable sources. All key joints are securely glued, screwed and stapled. A powder coated mild steel reinforcement is used on the seat platforms of sofas and corner units.
- Arms: A super slim, contemporary arm profile, upholstered with foam.
- Back: Hand tensioned elastic webbing covered with foam.
- Seat: Traditional sinuous zig-zag springs covered with foam.
- Seat Cushions: Foam filled with a feather topper for superior comfort and support.
- Back Cushions: High quality Fibre.
- Scatters: 100% duck feather.
- Feet: Available in Chrome.
Caring for your Sofa
To keep your Whitemeadow sofa looking it’s best, vacuum your upholstery using a soft brush attachment once a week. This can help reduce fabric wear and fading caused by the build-up of dust and dirt. All cushions should be dressed daily and frequently switch the positions to ensure even wear. Simply wipe clean the feet with a cloth but don’t use spray polishes or solvent cleaners as these can cause damage to the wood and any overspray can damage adjoining fabric.
Caring for your Cushions
Frequently changing the position of your cushions will ensure even wear. Feather and fibre seat and back cushions need to be plumped on a regular basis. Foam cushions don’t require the same level of maintenance as they keep their shape for longer, however, plump periodically to stimulate the foam. The below video shows you how to do this.